Monday, October 5, 2009

Pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep...

I kinda want to start a blog where I post transcribed conversations I overhear between women in the bathroom. I don't know what it is, but I think we forget that other people can hear us when we're in there. In fact, Ladies, our words are magnified and echoed to the other chicks in the stalls. The really sad thing is that the conversations revolve around 2 subjects - Men that aren't doing what we want them to do, and Women we hate.

If you're a woman reading this and thinking to yourself, "I don't do that!" yes, you do. I challenge my sex to broaden our horizons and try to talk something else. I know it'll be hard; we've been conditioned over the years that the place we pee is the place we bitch. And how about while you're saying something nice about your guy friend's new girlfriend, you take a seat... it'll help you relax and save me from sitting in your germs later. Oh, what a lovely place the world will be!!

2 comments:

bobbiburns said...

Dammit, Sarah! Now I have that song stuck in my head! Grr...

bell said...

Sounds like you have Trouble.... right here in River City.... with a capital 'T', that rhymes with 'P', that stands for..uh... something. Pee talk? Potty Gossip? Give me a break, I didn't think this joke through.