Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eau de vie

Here's a game I like to play on the bus: it's called "Who Smells Like *BLANK*." The answers are wide open. I have found that pee is the most popular smell.

How are so many people wetting themselves? Or, what do I know, maybe its the hot new scent at Bath & Body Works. Piss Body Spray. Congrats B&B! It's a top seller!!

Also, my Women's Health magazine is giving me the creeps about bacteria and bugs. Did you know "we unintentionally eat up to two pounds of bugs annually???" That's way high. I estimated maybe two individual ones per year, not two POUNDS!!! Also, "we transfer 10,000 bacteria from a mouth to a bowl of dip when someone double dips three to six times????" You're not the only one at the party! Make the most of your one dip per chip!

I like to be informed, but I think for info like that, ignorance is bliss!!

So, the question on everyone's mind is: am I a germ freak, or simply one of the good guys, AKA clean and piss-free? Only time will tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's always a reasonable explanation. Have you ever considered that the new Odor Majeure may be caused by our response to the sudden spike in Jellyfish stings? The Summer of the Shark is behind us...but the Summer of the Moon Jellies is just getting underway. Let's face it, if a Portuguese Man-o-War had the chance it would sting you and everybody you care about. Keep your friends close.... but your friends with that perpetual urine smell closer.

Oh.. and pick up those Tositos SCOOPS for parties. Lot's of dip on only on chip. Problem solved.