Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You Can Do It!

A word of advice to the ladies:

Be nice to the pretty girl in the room. I know it's hard, and goes against our natural tendencies, but nobody said life was gonna be easy.

When you're mean to her, you expose that soft little jealous underbelly of yours, and it makes YOU even LESS attractive. Now, I know you're assuming she's going to be mean because she's pretty, but did it ever occur that you get what you project? If you're a bitch, she's probably gonna be one right back. She's protecting herself! Get tough, ladies. Chances are she's pretty cool, and hoping you're not going to be mean.

I'm glad we had this talk.

4 comments:

Scott McMillin said...

Are girls being mean to you?

Sarah Dare said...

Not necessarily... I just see it a lot and I wish we were all working together instead of against each other.

Anonymous said...

Ironically, according to Maxim/FHM magazines, (I always buy an issue when I fly...... so sue me)guys should make a point of talking to several unattractive girls at parties so as to demonstrate how UN-Superficial they are to the hot ones. Does Cosmo give similar advice to gals? I can't believe that there are so many rules for going to parties/bars. Remember back when the only guidelines were: Don't wear a backpack, Don't hang out by the Dip/Food the entire time, don't dance by yourself, etc. (Sigh) Simpler times.....

Jetski said...

I dunno, you gotta watch out for the pretty ones. I hear Mid-Michigan Catholic girls are brutal.

Heh heh heh.