Friday, February 29, 2008

That's Cold

Break-ups are rarely easy. But in this case, it's the best decision.

I'm sorry, Winter. It's over.

I can't take any more of this abusive relationship. Every time I walk outside you slap me in the face; I cringe when you touch me. I have to wear long sleeves, lest the neighbors talk; I hate to leave the house. How am I supposed to live my life with you in my way?

And I'm not gonna get all sentimental come next December like I do every year, when you come crawling back all clean and new and beautiful, bearing Christmas gifts. No present could ever make up for the way you've treated me over the past few months.

You're a real jerk, Winter. Hit the skids.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah...here's a blast from your past...Barb K from St. G's! I think I found you a couple weeks ago via myspace. Anyways..just read about your breakup...hilarious! Love it! Hope all is well...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah.... I just heard the news about you and WINTER, and let me just say that if there is anything you need...I'm THERE for you. So if you like ever want to get a cup of coffee , or dinner, wanna come over and watch LOST, or just talk or whatever, just let me know. Sometimes it's good to get back out there. Well.. just think it over.. no rush.. no pressure. Talk to ya later :)
sincerely,
SPRING

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'm just around the corner from you. Why don't you come over and take off your clothes. Especially that sweater. Doesn't it feel good?

SUMMER