Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm Famous!


Finally it's been documented! For anyone who hasn't seen me at the bar (and there aren't many of you left... where ya been?) this is pretty much how it goes. Twirling an empty glass, wistfully contemplating past regrets and hoping one of the buffoons behind me will indulge me in another cocktail. What are they laughing at???

OK, not really. This is from a shoot last Thursday. The Improvidate cast got together with some dudes from Popcorn Island Productions and shot one of our sketches. It was alot of fun, and judging from their level of professionalism, the amount of equipment (so many lights!) and some of the other stills I've seen, it's gonna be pretty great. Hurray for making stuff.


This also answers a special request for more pictures. Here's another of me and Freddie Sulit on a date. I just called him a Minority (is that supposed to be capitalized?) This is awkward!

Look, there's more!
A personal favorite: my buddy Christopher McConnell (AKA B-Unit) eating a Jenga piece. Why not?

That's the lovely Jessica Joy and uncomparable Ben Munro in the background. There are no small parts, just tiny heads.

Mayhaps I'll post it here when it's done. If not, I'm sure you'll catch it at the Chicago Film Festival. Yeah!

No comments: