Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Me Weekly

I visited L.A. last week for the first time in 13 years. After only one week, I'm pretty sure it's all about me. I love a place that feeds that monster. Get ready...

I won't bore you with all the fun stuff I did... suffice it to say, I was devastated to come back to Chicago. I also won't bore you with all the celebrity sightings I had... because there weren't any! Not a one! I'm SO disappointed. Then my friend Paul pointed out that as long as I'm looking for a celebrity, I won't recognize the one that's already in the room, AKA me. That's sweet, but total bullshit. I really want to see for myself how the stars are just like us! And to top it off my friend Erica saw Sarah Jessica Parker on a trip to NYC last week and Jude Law here in Chicago at the Peninsula today.

Why not me??? Grrrr....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Sarah. I hope us plain 'ol Chicagoans don't bore you death with our mediocrity. Anyway, my LA trip back in 2003 star-studded. I ran into Weezer's Rivers Cuomo at Birds on a Friday night and I got to yell "Nice Jacket, Loser!!! to N'Sync's Chris Kirkpatrick on Sunday. The former was soft-spoken and laid back, while the latter walked into a SportsBar on an NFL Gameday with a denim jacket studded with rhinestones and glitter. What did he expect? Friggin' celebrities..... promise us you'll be different, Sarah. M'kay?

Anonymous said...

Yea Yea Yea! I'm a celeb magnet. Maybe you should take me with you to LA so you can see celebs! OR....MAYBE DON'T GO TO LA AT ALL!

Ciao,
Erica

Library Mary said...

Sarah, are you back in Chicago then?

JtotheJoy's Mum